1. The main working principle of mechanical type is driving machine working by belt and cam. The advantage is cheap, but the disadvantage is that the mechanical parts are easy to wear and aging after using for a period of time, and the maintenance and debugging are troublesome. Short service life.
2. Stepping full automatic wire crimping machine is mainly driven by stepping motor. Its advantage is that the price is relatively low and the appearance is close to the servo motor. Compared with mechanical design, it is more exquisite. The disadvantage is that domestic ordinary stepping motor is easy to lose step and affects the accuracy of products. The service life is short. The price difference between domestic stepper motor and imported famous brand servo motor is about 10 times. At present, more small companies use stepper motors as servo motors, declare that they are all servo products, or use some unknown servo plus some cam mechanical parts to deceive consumers.
3. Full servo mainly controls the movement of servo motor by servo drive signal provided by PLC. Its advantages are high precision, long service life, high cost performance, and its disadvantage is that the price is relatively expensive. The servo motor, together with imported famous brand reducers such as Shimpo in Japan, Sumitomo, HD, Alpha in Germany, is used together with the motion module (well-known ones such as THK, etc.), which greatly ensures the safety of the servo motor. The accuracy and service life of the product are proved.
The installation steps of automatic wire crimping machine are as follows:
1. Before installing the applicator, need to check whether the upper and lower die blades and feeding fastening screw are tightened or not.
2. Pull up the slider of the applicator and cover the sliding groove into the 2000 mould handle or (insert the power supply, press the adjustment button, rotate the back spindle counterclockwise with an open-mouth wrench, make the press slide down quickly and cover the sliding groove of the applicator into the 2000 mould handle).
3. Fix the bottom plate of the die and the working table of the press with the fixed screw of the press plate, so that the whole set of die can not be loosened (the whole set of die is in a solid state in normal operation).
The wire crimping machine manufacturer introduces the following use steps in details:
4. After the applicator is installed, in the mode of manual operation, the back spindle is rotated counterclockwise with an open mouth wrench to see if the upper and lower die blades are centered and vertical.
5. Adjust the pressure height of upper and lower stroke.
6. After the terminal is loaded into the die feeding plate from the guide plate, please tighten the terminal pressure adjustment screw properly so that the terminal does not retreat in normal operation.
7. In the mode of manual operation, try to crimp terminal, check if the feeding head can normally send the terminal to the center of the upper and lower dies.
8. Try to crimp the terminals after adjustment, start tension test after 10 terminals crimped, if tension test are passed then start production. if there are problems, find out the problems are and correct them.