Wire crimping machine refers to a kind of machine used in wire processing. It can crimp metal terminal to the wire end and then make conduction. The terminals crimped by the wire terminator crimping machine are usually for the convenience of connection. Without welding, the two wires can be connected together steadily, and only need to be pulled out when disassembling.
1. The motor keeps turning. There is an internal wrapped breaker with a clutch, every move generates a standard “O” out, which is the most common.
2. In the last five years, mute wire crimping machine with servo have appeared. Their operating principles are different from those above. They just give the servo a message, which is then transmitted to the motor and acts as an action.
3. Terminal crimping and excellent quality products.
Automatic wire crimping machine is an indispensable equipment for processing all kinds of wires and cables. It is a high-end technological product with multi-function machine of gathering and feeding material cutting, stripping, pressing together, humanization and intellectualization. It hardly needs manual work in the process of operation, but it also has faults. This paper summarizes the three most common faults in the process of operation of automatic terminal machine.
One. The length of electronic wire cut-off by fully automatic wire crimping machine is different.
1. The feeding wheel pressed too tight or too loose. If the problem is caused by this phenomenon, we can solve this problem only by adjusting the gap between the two wheels with the fine-tuning parts of the rolling wheel so that the wire is not flattened or too loose and slippery.
2. The straightener is too tight or loose. If it is because of this problem, then we should adjust the straightener to play a straightening role and send it out smoothly as the principle to solve it.
3. The cutting edge is worn or the cutting edge is worn. In view of this phenomenon, we only need to replace the new cutting knife.
Two. The machine cannot start or stop in operation
First check whether there is current input (220V) and 6KG air pressure, then check whether the total set number arrives, whether there is wire or a certain part of the machine jammed, finally check whether there is signal connection or power connection of the automatic wire crimping machine and lead to the wire crimping machine without crimping.
Three. Some Copper Wires Outstrench From Crimped... read more
Fully automatic wire cutting stripping tinning machine must be operated by trained personnel. Operators should be familiar with the general performance and structure of the machine, master the prevention of equipment failure, judgment and emergency treatment measures. Now we will talk about the considerations of automatic wire... read more
What causes bad contact of wire crimping machine? For machines, poor contact has always been one of the main causes of failure, from small mobile phones, large computers, larger end-to-end sub-machines or aviation equipment. Since this problem is so important, we must pay attention to it. Let Fortune Sky wire crimping machine manufacturer analyze the bad contact problem of wire crimping machine today.
For a computer, the most common malfunction is the memory chip. For a wire crimping machine, the most common malfunction is the metal conductor inside the terminal. This part is the core part of the terminal. It transmits the voltage, current or signal from external wires or cables to the contacts corresponding to its matching connectors.
Because of its importance, the wire crimping machine is required to have stable and reliable contact and good conductivity. So what factors will cause poor contact of wire crimping machine contact structure?
In fact, this is a common factor, such as excessive processing size, unreasonable surface treatment technology such as heat treatment and plating, poor storage environment, poor and improper use and operation, etc., may make contact parts and coordination parts of automatic wire crimping machine poor contact.
Common fatal faults at terminals?
1. Poor contact
The metal conductor inside the terminal is the core part of the terminal. It transmits the voltage, current or signal from the external wire or cable to the contacts corresponding to its matching connector. Therefore, the contact parts must have excellent structure, stable and reliable contact retention and good conductivity. Due to the unreasonable structure design, wrong material selection, unstable die, excessive processing size, rough surface, unreasonable surface treatment process such as heat treatment and electroplating, improper assembly, poor storage and use environment and improper operation, all of these will cause poor contact at the contact and coordination parts of the contact parts.
2. Poor insulation
The function of insulator is to keep the contacts in the correct position, and to protect the contacts from the contacts and the shells from each other by insulating the conveyor. Therefore, insulators must have excellent electrical performance, conveyor protection mechanical performance and process forming performance. Especially with the wide use of high density and miniaturized terminals, the effective wall thickness of insulators becomes thinner and thinner. This puts forward more stringent requirements for insulation materials, precision of injection moulds and moulding technology. Due to the existence of metal redundancy, surface dust, flux and other contaminations on the surface or inside of insulators, the amalgamation of organic material precipitates and harmful gas adsorption film with surface water film to form ionic conductive channels, moisture absorption, long mold, aging of insulating materials and other reasons, will cause short circuit, leakage, breakdown, low insulation resistance and other bad insulation phenomena.
3. Poor fixation
Insulators not only play an insulating role, but also provide precise centering and protection for extended contacts. They also have the functions of installation, positioning and locking and fixing on equipment. Poor fixing, light impact on contact reliability, resulting in instantaneous power failure, the serious is product disintegration. Disintegration refers to the abnormal separation between plugs and sockets and between pins and sockets caused by unreliable structure due to material, design, process and other reasons, which will result in serious consequences of power transmission and signal control interruption of computer stripper in control system. Due to unreliable design, wrong material selection, improper selection of forming process, poor quality of heat treatment, die, assembly, welding and other processes, inadequate assembly will cause poor fixation.
In addition, due to coating peeling, corrosion, bruising, plastic shell flying edge, rupture, rough contact parts processing, deformation and other reasons caused by poor appearance, due to positioning and locking with poor size, poor consistency of processing quality, total separation force and other reasons caused by poor interchange, is also a common disease, frequently occurring. These kinds of faults can be found and eliminated in time in the process of inspection and use.
People familiar with wire processing industry well know the importance of fully automatic wire crimping machine for the whole wire processing industry. A stable and highly efficient fully automatic wire crimping machine can save tens of thousands of CNY of expenditure for enterprises every year, but also can avoid the situation of difficult recruitment for enterprises.
What are the advantages of fully automatic wire crimping machine? How can it help enterprises save money and worry? Here’s a brief description of its advantages:
1. High efficiency, good safety, 3500 pcs per hour can be processed, twice as much as the manual wire crimping machine, which can save a lot of manpower and material resources.
2. Automated production ensures the standardization of wiring harness processing, fixed length interception, precise stripping and balanced terminal pressure, so that the terminal of wire harness is crimped regularly and uniformly, and the product quality is very stable.
3. Choose stepper motor driver, the terminal pressure control is accurate, which ensures the wiring harness and wiring arrangement conduction function and stable performance.
4. Fully automatic production, one person, one machine, saving labor. Let people free themselves from heavy labor.
5. Less land occupation: Each equipment occupies less than 1 square metre, which saves the rent of the plant.
6. High efficiency and 24-hour operation of equipment can create continuous wealth for enterprises and make basic preparations for expanding the scale of enterprises.
Characteristics of Fully Automatic Wire Crimping Machine
* As long as the wire is worn, the applicator on the frame can be produced after the parameters are set in the picture.
* Humanized software design – – All computer sets various specifications: length of peeling at both ends, depth of cut-in, position of terminal pressing, half-peeling copper cutting, lengthening peeling and so on, which greatly shortens the training time for employees.
* Modularized design of the whole machine – various devices can be installed according to the need, such as twisting machine, tin impregnating device, etc., so that the overall function of the equipment can be fully expanded.
* The design concept of connecting the past with the future is to adopt a universal wire crimping machine that meets international standards. It is easy to operate and can quickly change the mould. It lowers the technical level of operators and reduces the cost of personnel management in enterprises.
* Efficient design – wire with length of less than 300 mm can be cut off, peeled at both ends and pressed at one end in about one second, which has high production efficiency.
* Perfect combination with supporting equipment, can be connected with feeder.
Generally, there are many reasons for overheating of bearings in automatic wire crimping machines. Among them, there are several common reasons. The wire crimping machine manufacturer introduce several reasons as below:
1. Friction between bearing cover and shaft.
Because the axis of the axle and the axis of the mechanical equipment driven by the terminal machine are not on the same line, or because of the inaccurate processing, the inner circle of the bearing cap is eccentric, so that the bearing cap and the axle are friction with each other. Light bearings heat, serious smoke, large high-speed motors will soon rub red. At this time, the machine should be stopped immediately, otherwise the automatic terminal machine will be burnt down.
2. If the belt is too tight or the axle center of the fully automatic wire crimping machine is not in the same straight line as that of the driven machine, that is to say, the bearing load will increase and the bearing will heat up.
3. The unbalance of inner and outer rings of steel ball bearings is one of the causes of heating.
The unbalance of inner and outer rings of terminal machine may be caused by machining. Because the seat and cover of automatic terminal machine are processed separately, sometimes the bearing holes on the two end caps are not coaxial (that is, the center line is not on one line). In addition, poor assembly, uneven tightness of the screw on the end cover, dust and dirt on the stop, etc., may also make the inner and outer rings unbalanced. If the inner and outer rings of the bearing are unbalanced, the steel beads and the inner and outer rings will be scraped, and the friction will increase and heat up. If there is no other reason, wipe the nose clean and reinstall, screw tighten one by one in diagonal order. A small amount of errors in processing can be improved by gradual automatic adjustment.
4. Too much or too little lubricating oil is also the cause of heating.
Bearing is used for a long time, the internal lubricant gradually reduces, resulting in insufficient lubrication, increased friction loss, so that the bearing heating, long-term oil shortage operation will cause bearing damage. Too much oil or too thick oil can also cause bearing overheating. In addition, if the lubricating oil is mixed with hard impurities, the bearings are not cleaned, or the bearings are cleaned with dirty oil, so that there are sand particles and iron chips in the bearings, the mechanical friction of the bearings will be increased and the bearings will be heated, and the bearings will be easily damaged due to the role of impurities.
With the development of science and technology and the expansion of wire harness processing market demand, more and more automatic wire stripper and crimping machine brands are available. But the question is which brand is better? The following editor will introduce how to choose... read more
Generally speaking, semi automatic wire terminator in normal work, there are several common problems. One is the poor contact terminals and insulation, as well as poor fixed.
1.) the phenomenon of poor contact the metal conductor inside the terminal is the core part of the terminal, which... read more
Full Automatic Terminal Crimping Machine Operation Procedure
3.1 Automatic Terminal machine examation before switch on:
3.1.1 check each switch is unwounded.
3.1.2 Check the electrical installations are normal (power supply: 220V, Pressure :3.5-6.5 Pure)
3.1.3 Inject lubricating oil to sliding parts, clean the machine and make the maintenance... read more
Fully automatic sleeve insertion terminal crimping machine is generally used to play the spring terminal and can automatically wear the jacket. To distinguish the quality of an automatic sleeve insertion terminal crimping machine, we can judge from the following aspects.
1. Whatever the buzzword, the principle is much the same.
First of all, depending on the configuration, a fully automatic terminal crimping machine with bad configuration is no better than that. Many times it is broken because of a screw or burr. Therefore, it must not be saved in this respect. The fully automatic sleeve insertion terminal crimping machine must be equipped with high configuration. The motor is the most basic servo, preferably the top Mitsubishi servo.
2. Stripping and cutting effect, we should carefully observe whether the wire stripped by fully automatic sleeve insertion terminal crimping machine will not be clean, stripping is not aligned, whether the copper wire is injured or not, whether the insulation is scratched or not, whether the wire is obvious crooked and different lengths or not, and so on. If the bad stripping will affect the effect of subsequent sleeve insertion and terminal crimping, which is not acceptable. Of course, there is an error in the length of stripping and cutting, which is 0.2 mm + (set length * 0.002 mm).
3. The effect of crimping terminal, the quality of a fully automatic sleeve insertion terminal crimping machine depends mainly on the effect of crimping terminal. If the crimped plug spring terminal is crooked, or does not crimp copper wire, or the crimping interface is loose, it will directly affect the quality of your product. This will be a fatal injury. As mentioned above, using Mitsubishi servo can better avoid this problem.
4. The speed of fully automatic sleeve insertion terminal crimping machine. If the above two points are almost the same, the working speed of fully automatic sleeve insertion terminal crimping machine will be another important indicator. Enterprises choose fully automatic sleeve insertion wire crimping machine mainly focus on its automation, if its speed is higher, it represents that it will bring you greater benefits, of course, the premise is that the wire harness processed by fully automatic sleeve insertion terminal crimping machine is qualified products.
5. Not long after the machine was born, the machine that just came out for a year or two may have many problems, instability, and we can’t pay for their instability.
Nowadays, there are many enterprises that produce fully automatic sleeve insertion terminal crimping machine and their appearance is quite similar. And now many enterprises will use automatic terminal crimping machine, so it is particularly important to know how to select terminal crimping machine.
1. The length of the stripping opening of fully automatic ribbon cable terminating machine is different:
There are many common reasons for opening disagreement, such as wire is pressed too tight or loose by wire feeding wheels; so you only need to adjust the space between the two wheels with a roller trimmer so that the wire does not flatten or slip too loosely. If the cut is too shallow or too deep, let’s adjust the knife edge to the right position with the knife depth conditioner, so as not to hurt the copper wire and to drop the rubber smoothly. If the opening is still different, replace the new blade directly.
2. Copper wire is exposed and uneven while terminating ribbon cable the copper wire :
Check whether the gun-type swing arm catheter can be attached to the wire or not;
Check whether the knife edge of wire crimping machine can be straight with the swing arm catheter or not;
Check whether the auxiliary pressing block of the wire crimping machine can be loosened or not;
Check whether the interval between the terminal machine and the automation has been changed or not.
3. The automatic ribbon cable terminating machine can not start or stop working:
Unable to start or suspend work, first of all, we must check whether there is current input and 6KG air pressure, as well as whether there is wire or a part of the machine jammed or not; and check whether the wire crimping machine has signal or power connection which leads to the machine doesn’t crimp.
4. Wire interception of automatic ribbon cable terminal crimping machine leads to different length:
Change new blade.
Pressure of wire feeding wheels are too tight or loosen, so you only need to adjust the space between the two wheels with a roller trimmer so that the wire does not flatten or slip too loosely.
Matters needs attention in maintenance of automatic ribbon cable terminating machine
In order to prevent accidents or damage to the machine, the following principles must be observed in overhaul:
1. Only trained professionals are allowed to repair machines or replace components. When a fault occurs, press the jerk button on the operation panel to stop the machine.
2. When the machine fails to work properly, consult relevant manuals and instructions to determine the correct measures to be taken.
3. If two or more people work together, they must establish links with each other so that they can inform each other before starting new work steps to ensure personal safety.
4. Many electrical components are installed on the machine. The installation position of these components is vulnerable to oil pollution, dust and vibration.
A large part of the machine failure is caused by these components. Because the operation and maintenance of most components are relatively simple, the fault can be detected and repaired according to the user’s own strength. The terminal manufacturer said it should be noted that only the specified components are allowed to replace the damaged parts.
5. Power must be turned off before repairing or replacing components.
6. Parts (components) removed during overhaul should be replaced in place with the same new parts (components) and fixed with the original specifications screw as far as possible.
7. Instruments used in overhaul must be calibrated.
8. It is strictly forbidden to leave inflammables or metal objects in cabinets or junction boxes.
9. Check the cable and wire regularly to prevent leakage or shock.
Before opening the cabinet door, the main switch of the cabinet should be disconnected.
After the main switch is disconnected, the main switch is still live. Therefore, maintenance personnel must pay special attention to it.
If it is necessary to open the cabinet door electrically for repair, attention should be paid to safety, and no touching of charged objects in the cabinet by hand should be strictly prohibited.