1. The length of the stripping opening of fully automatic ribbon cable terminal crimping machine is different:
There are many common reasons for opening disagreement, such as wire is pressed too tight or loose by wire feeding wheels; so you only need to adjust the space between the two wheels with a roller trimmer so that the wire does not flatten or slip too loosely. If the cut is too shallow or too deep, let’s adjust the knife edge to the right position with the knife depth conditioner, so as not to hurt the copper wire and to drop the rubber smoothly. If the opening is still different, replace the new blade directly.
2. Copper wire is exposed and uneven while crimping the terminal of ribbon cable the copper wire :
Check whether the gun-type swing arm catheter can be attached to the wire or not;
Check whether the knife edge of wire crimping machine can be straight with the swing arm catheter or not;
Check whether the auxiliary pressing block of the wire crimping machine can be loosened or not;
Check whether the interval between the terminal machine and the automation has been changed or not.
3. The automatic ribbon cable terminal crimping machine can not start or stop working:
Unable to start or suspend work, first of all, we must check whether there is current input and 6KG air pressure, as well as whether there is wire or a part of the machine jammed or not; and check whether the wire crimping machine has signal or power connection which leads to the machine doesn’t crimp.
4. Wire interception of automatic ribbon cable terminal crimping machine leads to different length:
Change new blade.
Pressure of wire feeding wheels are too tight or loosen, so you only need to adjust the space between the two wheels with a roller trimmer so that the wire does not flatten or slip too loosely.
Matters needs attention in maintenance of automatic ribbon cable terminal crimping machine
In order to prevent accidents or damage to the machine, the following principles must be observed in overhaul:
1. Only trained professionals are allowed to repair machines or replace components. When a fault occurs, press the jerk button on the operation panel to stop the machine.
2. When the machine fails to work properly, consult relevant manuals and instructions to determine the correct measures to be taken.
3. If two or more people work together, they must establish links with each other so that they can inform each other before starting new work steps to ensure personal safety.
4. Many electrical components are installed on the machine. The installation position of these components is vulnerable to oil pollution, dust and vibration.
A large part of the machine failure is caused by these components. Because the operation and maintenance of most components are relatively simple, the fault can be detected and repaired according to the user’s own strength. The terminal manufacturer said it should be noted that only the specified components are allowed to replace the damaged parts.
5. Power must be turned off before repairing or replacing components.
6. Parts (components) removed during overhaul should be replaced in place with the same new parts (components) and fixed with the original specifications screw as far as possible.
7. Instruments used in overhaul must be calibrated.
8. It is strictly forbidden to leave inflammables or metal objects in cabinets or junction boxes.
9. Check the cable and wire regularly to prevent leakage or shock.
Before opening the cabinet door, the main switch of the cabinet should be disconnected.
After the main switch is disconnected, the main switch is still live. Therefore, maintenance personnel must pay special attention to it.
If it is necessary to open the cabinet door electrically for repair, attention should be paid to safety, and no touching of charged objects in the cabinet by hand should be strictly prohibited.