Today, I’m here to teach you how to replace the blade of the new energy automatic benchtop wire stripper. As the blade belongs to the consumable parts, it is extremely easy to be damaged under long-term working condition, so it must be checked frequently.
Before we teach you how to change the blade, let’s first introduce the blade materials that are commonly used:
1. In general, the material: hardness, wear resistance, temperature resistance and other performance indicators are weak, and the knife edge is extremely easy to be damaged for a long time.
2. High speed steel: also known as white steel, high speed tool steel or front steel, with high hardness, high wear resistance and high temperature resistance tool steel.
3. Cemented carbide: also known as tungsten steel, high hardness, wear resistance, good elongation, temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and other aspects of good performance indicators.
How to replace the blade of automatic benchtop wire stripper?
The process is as follows:
1. First turn off the power supply of the automatic benchtop wire stripper to keep it in status of power-off.
2. Find the corresponding screwdriver to loosen the fixed blade position.
3. Remove the blade and replace the other blade
4. Add appropriate oil to prevent the blade from rusting, and check whether the blade position is appropriate
5. Re install it according to the original way and process