1. No power supply?
1. Check whether the power connection plug is in good contact? Check whether the fuse is broken?
2. There is power supply, but it cannot be started, the sensor is wrong, the cutter seat sliding sleeve is stuck or there is no air pressure?
1. Check if the cylinder is ventilated, if not, open the valve. Check whether the cutter seat sliding sleeve is stuck, and fill the sliding sleeve with lubricating oil.
3. No material alarm?
1. Whether the materials are used up, please replace with new materials.
2. Check whether the material is loaded or the pressure plate falls into the groove.
3. If everything is normal, check whether the travel switch is stuck and does not bounce back.
4. punching error?
1. Check if there is air pressure or the punching frame is stuck.
5. The rotary knife sensor is wrong?
1. Check whether the baffle of the rotary knife sensor is offset or stuck at the top of the rotation.
2. Is the fuse of the drive board blown?
6. The screen is not displayed?
1. Check whether the output of the transformer is powered or the socket is loose.
7. Can’t cut the strap?
1. Check whether the air pressure is reached, if not, increase the air pressure. Check whether the blade is sharp, the blade should be sharp.
2. Whether the hot knife blade is heated and whether the hot knife blade is in contact with the platform. The blade must be heated and the blade edge must be in contact with the platform.
8. Cut only one side of the strap?
1. (Hot knife): Check whether the cutting knife platform is high or low. If so, please adjust the adjusting screw under the platform and screw it down on the side where the cutting is not going, or loosen the screw on the high side. Tighten the nut after adjustment.
9. The cut length is different from the set value?
1. Loosen the roller or use the belt conveyor to assist in feeding. Turn on the compensation function.
10. Inconsistent cutting length?
1. Slow down the feeding speed, loosen the gear plate, and it must be the auxiliary feeding of the distribution belt machine.
11. When cutting the trademark, the cutting line is not cut?
1. Move the sensor in the direction of the knife edge, which is equivalent to the gap distance. Trademark printing is not standard. It is recommended to use a printed standard trademark.
12. When cutting the trademark, cut beyond the cutting line?
1. Move the sensor in the opposite direction of the knife edge, which is equivalent to the gap distance, and the trademark printing is not standard. It is recommended to use a printed standard trademark.
13. The color mark sensor is wrong?
1. Press the pop-up window, align the knife edge with the cutting line, press the reset button and then press start.
14. The reset sensor of the rotary knife is wrong?
1. Press the reset button to reset.
15. When the hand touches the device, is there induction electricity?