1. Turn on the power switch of the automatic cutter stripper wire crimpers, and the power indicator is on.
2. Pay attention to whether there is obvious abnormal noise inside and outside the machine. If yes, immediately stop working, ask the maintenance personnel to determine whether it is necessary to repair.
3. Applicator selection and installation: it is necessary to compare whether the selected blade is matched or not before installing the applicator. The tool can be loaded only after the comparison is correct. After the tool installation is completed, the power supply of the automatic cutter stripper wire crimper shall be turned off, mold adjusting button shall be pressed down, and the driving and driven rollers shall be swayed by a special spanner to maximize the crimping stroke of this automatic cutter stripper wire crimper. If your hands cannot move it, whether the pressure is too high shall be considered or other questions, debugging it till all is in order. Before working, check the locking screws are not loose.
4. Loading: install the terminals to be crimped , adjust the feeding pressure plate by using the hexagonal wrench to make the terminal pass through easily. Check whether the feeding direction is appropriate. If not, adjust it. Use the hexagon wrench to loosen the locking screw of the feeder, and turn the conditioning rod to adjust until the best state. Then lock the locking screw of the feeder and start working.
5. Tension test: after the machine is adjusted to be OK, take the scrap wire for trial crimping and conduct the pulling force test. The specific operation method is as follows: press the return to zero key of pulling force test to adjust it to zero, clamp the crimped wire welll and conduct the test. If the measured tension is not within the standard range, please adjust it again until the standard value is reached.
6. The trial production of 10 pcs will be sent to IPQC for the first piece recognition, and the batch production can only be carried out after the inspection is OK. During the production process, it is necessary for the operator to check whether there is terminal packed insulation rather than bare copper wire and other defects, and conduct the terminal tension test every 1 hour.