1. The main working principle of mechanical type is driving machine working by belt and cam. The advantage is cheap, but the disadvantage is that the mechanical parts are easy to wear and aging after using for a period of time, and the maintenance and debugging are troublesome. Short service life.
2. Stepping full automatic wire crimping machine is mainly driven by stepping motor. Its advantage is that the price is relatively low and the appearance is close to the servo motor. Compared with mechanical design, it is more exquisite. The disadvantage is that domestic ordinary stepping motor is easy to lose step and affects the accuracy of products. The service life is short. The price difference between domestic stepper motor and imported famous brand servo motor is about 10 times. At present, more small companies use stepper motors as servo motors, declare that they are all servo products, or use some unknown servo plus some cam mechanical parts to deceive consumers.
3. Full servo mainly controls the movement of servo motor by servo drive signal provided by PLC. Its advantages are high precision, long service life, high cost performance, and its disadvantage is that the price is relatively expensive. The servo motor, together with imported famous brand reducers such as Shimpo in Japan, Sumitomo, HD, Alpha in Germany, is used together with the motion module (well-known ones such as THK, etc.), which greatly ensures the safety of the servo motor. The accuracy and service life of the product are proved.
The installation steps of automatic wire crimping machine are as follows:
1. Before installing the applicator, need to check whether the upper and lower die blades and feeding fastening screw are tightened or not.
2. Pull up the slider of the applicator and cover the sliding groove into the 2000 mould handle or (insert the power supply, press the adjustment button, rotate the back spindle counterclockwise with an open-mouth wrench, make the press slide down quickly and cover the sliding groove of the applicator into the 2000 mould handle).
3. Fix the bottom plate of the die and the working table of the press with the fixed screw of the press plate, so that the whole set of die can not be loosened (the whole set of die is in a solid state in normal operation).
The wire crimping machine manufacturer introduces the following use steps in details:
4. After the applicator is installed, in the mode of manual... read more
In recent years, fully automatic pvc twin wire crimping machine has been warmly welcomed by the majority of manufacturers in wire harness processing industry . It integrates a variety of processing functions. It saves a lot of manpower cost and improves production efficiency. So... read more
Automatic wire terminal crimping machine is an indispensable equipment for processing all kinds of wires and cables.It is a high-end technical product of multi-function machine for cutting aggregates and feeding materials,stripping,pressing together,humanization and intellectualization. There is hardly any manual work in the operation process,but there... read more
What causes bad contact of wire crimping machine? For machines, poor contact has always been one of the main causes of failure, from small mobile phones, large computers, larger end-to-end sub-machines or aviation equipment. Since this problem is so important, we must pay attention to it. Let Fortune Sky wire crimping machine manufacturer analyze the bad contact problem of wire crimping machine today.
For a computer, the most common malfunction is the memory chip. For a wire crimping machine, the most common malfunction is the metal conductor inside the terminal. This part is the core part of the terminal. It transmits the voltage, current or signal from external wires or cables to the contacts corresponding to its matching connectors.
Because of its importance, the wire crimping machine is required to have stable and reliable contact and good conductivity. So what factors will cause poor contact of wire crimping machine contact structure?
In fact, this is a common factor, such as excessive processing size, unreasonable surface treatment technology such as heat treatment and plating, poor storage environment, poor and improper use and operation, etc., may make contact parts and coordination parts of automatic wire crimping machine poor contact.
Common fatal faults at terminals?
1. Poor contact
The metal conductor inside the terminal is the core part of the terminal. It transmits the voltage, current or signal from the external wire or cable to the contacts corresponding to its matching connector. Therefore, the contact parts must have excellent structure, stable and reliable contact retention and good conductivity. Due to the unreasonable structure design, wrong material selection, unstable die, excessive processing size, rough surface, unreasonable surface treatment process such as heat treatment and electroplating, improper assembly, poor storage and use environment and improper operation, all of these will cause poor contact at the contact and coordination parts of the contact parts.
2. Poor insulation
The function of insulator is to keep the contacts in the correct position, and to protect the contacts from the contacts and the shells from each other by insulating the conveyor. Therefore, insulators must have excellent electrical performance, conveyor protection mechanical performance and process forming performance. Especially with the wide use of high density and miniaturized terminals, the effective wall thickness of insulators becomes thinner and thinner. This puts forward more stringent requirements for insulation materials, precision of injection moulds and moulding technology. Due to the existence of metal redundancy, surface dust, flux and other contaminations on the surface or inside of insulators, the amalgamation of organic material precipitates and harmful gas adsorption film with surface water film to form ionic conductive channels, moisture absorption, long mold, aging of insulating materials and other reasons, will cause short circuit, leakage, breakdown, low insulation resistance and other bad insulation phenomena.
3. Poor fixation
Insulators not only play an insulating role, but also provide precise centering and protection for extended contacts. They also have the functions of installation, positioning and locking and fixing on equipment. Poor fixing, light impact on contact reliability, resulting in instantaneous power failure, the serious is product disintegration. Disintegration refers to the abnormal separation between plugs and sockets and between pins and sockets caused by unreliable structure due to material, design, process and other reasons, which will result in serious consequences of power transmission and signal control interruption of computer stripper in control system. Due to unreliable design, wrong material selection, improper selection of forming process, poor quality of heat treatment, die, assembly, welding and other processes, inadequate assembly will cause poor fixation.
In addition, due to coating peeling, corrosion, bruising, plastic shell flying edge, rupture, rough contact parts processing, deformation and other reasons caused by poor appearance, due to positioning and locking with poor size, poor consistency of processing quality, total separation force and other reasons caused by poor interchange, is also a common disease, frequently occurring. These kinds of faults can be found and eliminated in time in the process of inspection and use.
Mechanical failure is a common, automatic terminal crimping machine is no exception, there are many kinds of failures of automatic terminal crimping machine, today is mainly with you about what’s reason caused automatic terminal crimping machine bad contact.
Full automatic terminal crimping machine is necessary to have a good touch... read more
1. Turn on the power switch of the automatic cutter stripper wire crimpers, and the power indicator is on.
2. Pay attention to whether there is obvious abnormal noise inside and outside the machine. If yes, immediately stop working, ask the maintenance personnel to determine... read more
When choosing the fully automatic wire stripper crimping machine, we should not only care about the price, but also think about the long-term use. If the price is at the same level and the service life of the fully automatic wire stripper crimping machine... read more
The emergence of fully automatic wire stripper terminator machine has greatly promoted the development of wiring harness processing industry. The use of fully automatic wire crimping machine is not only more efficient, but also better quality of stripped wires. In addition, there are many unexpected advantages in the... read more
The purchase of automatic wire stripper crimper machine needs to master the skills. There are so many equipment in the market that many people find it is difficult to purchase it. So, how can we know the quality of the wire crimping machine? We... read more
What are the main factors affecting the quality of fully automatic wire crimping machine?
Every kind of mechanical equipment has a quality assessment method.To evaluate its quality, the most common is whether the performance is stable, whether there are faults in the use process, whether the... read more