Wire crimping machine refers to a kind of machine used in wire processing. It can crimp metal terminal to the wire end and then make conduction. The terminals crimped by the wire terminator crimping machine are usually for the convenience of connection. Without welding, the two wires can be connected together steadily, and only need to be pulled out when disassembling.
1. The motor keeps turning. There is an internal wrapped breaker with a clutch, every move generates a standard “O” out, which is the most common.
2. In the last five years, mute wire crimping machine with servo have appeared. Their operating principles are different from those above. They just give the servo a message, which is then transmitted to the motor and acts as an action.
3. Terminal crimping and excellent quality products.
Automatic wire crimping machine is an indispensable equipment for processing all kinds of wires and cables. It is a high-end technological product with multi-function machine of gathering and feeding material cutting, stripping, pressing together, humanization and intellectualization. It hardly needs manual work in the process of operation, but it also has faults. This paper summarizes the three most common faults in the process of operation of automatic terminal machine.
One. The length of electronic wire cut-off by fully automatic wire crimping machine is different.
1. The feeding wheel pressed too tight or too loose. If the problem is caused by this phenomenon, we can solve this problem only by adjusting the gap between the two wheels with the fine-tuning parts of the rolling wheel so that the wire is not flattened or too loose and slippery.
2. The straightener is too tight or loose. If it is because of this problem, then we should adjust the straightener to play a straightening role and send it out smoothly as the principle to solve it.
3. The cutting edge is worn or the cutting edge is worn. In view of this phenomenon, we only need to replace the new cutting knife.
Two. The machine cannot start or stop in operation
First check whether there is current input (220V) and 6KG air pressure, then check whether the total set number arrives, whether there is wire or a certain part of the machine jammed, finally check whether there is signal connection or power connection of the automatic wire crimping machine and lead to the wire crimping machine without crimping.
Three. Some Copper Wires Outstrench From Crimped Terminal And Be Uneven.
1. Check whether the gun-type swing arm catheter is attached to the wire rod.
2. Check whether the knife edge of the wire crimping machine is relatively straight with the swing arm catheter.
3. Check whether the auxiliary block of wire crimping machine is loose or not.
4. Check whether the distance between the wire crimping machine and the automatic machine has changed.