1. Wire wheel: conveying wire rod and stripping wire head. When stripping short wires, the wire cutting machine can strip both the wire head and the wire tail (the length of the wire is less than 50 mm). When stripping in the process of stripping, the wire cutting machine has the function of stripping the middle part as well as the wire head.
2. Outgoing line wheel: it is used to transport wire rod and strip the outgoing line tail for the wire cutter. (the stripping machine has no function in stripping short wires, so it is necessary to make the “outlet wheel lifting knob” at the “U” position).
3. Adjustment knob for clearance of incoming wire wheel: adjust the clearance of incoming wire wheel of wire stripper, increase the turning clearance upward, and decrease the turning clearance downward (adjust according to the thickness of wire).
4. Pressure adjustment knob of wire cutting machine incoming wheel: adjust the incoming wheel pressure of wire stripping machine, rotate clockwise after pulling out, the incoming wheel pressure increases, rotate anticlockwise after pulling out, and the incoming wheel pressure decreases.
5. Wire feed wheel lifting knob: when the wire cutting machine is threading, raise the wire feed wheel, turn the knob clockwise to raise the wire feed wheel, so as to pass through the wire smoothly; when working, lower the wire feed wheel, turn the knob anticlockwise to lower the wire feed wheel, and press the wire.
6. Adjustment knob for clearance of outgoing line pulley: to adjust clearance of outgoing line pulley for wire cutting machine, turn clearance up to increase, and turn clearance down to decrease (adjust according to the thickness of wire).
7. Outlet wheel pressure adjusting knob: to adjust the outlet wheel pressure of wire stripper, rotate counterclockwise after pulling out, the outlet wheel pressure increases, rotate clockwise after pulling out, and the inlet wheel pressure decreases.
8. Outlet wheel lifting knob: when taking out the wire, lift the outlet wheel, turn the knob anticlockwise to lift the outlet wheel, so as to take out the wire smoothly; when working, lower the outlet wheel, turn the knob clockwise to lower the outlet wheel.
9. Tool holder assembly: in the wire stripper, it is responsible for cutting the wire rod, stripping the head and tail. When the machine is stopped, the upper and lower blades need to be opened to the maximum so that the wire rod can pass through the tool smoothly.