Today, we would like to give you a detailed introduction to the main working principle of automatic stripping machine for electric wire. As a new type of machine in the field of wire rod processing industry, it can perform the functions of wire cutting, ribbon cable core wire separation, stripping and etc. Next, we will analyze this machine in detail:
1. Control knob for the clearance of wire feeding rollers: control the clearance of the wire feeding rollers of stripping machine for electric wire, turn it up to increase the rotation clearance of screw and turn it down to reduce the rotation clearance of screw (adjust it according to the size of wire cable).
2. Wire feeding roller: transmission cable and stripping wire head. When stripping short wires, the stripping machine for electric wire does not only strip the wire head and tail (wire length is less than 50 mm), but also has the function of stripping several parts inside in the stripping process.
3. Wire outlet roller: it is used to transport cable and strip the wire tail.
4. Feeding roller lifting knob: when the wire stripping machine is threading, wire feeding roller is lifted, and the clockwise rotating this knob is used to lift the wire feeding roller, which is convenient for passing through the wire cable smoothly; when the machine is working, put down the wire feeding roller, rotate the knob anticlockwise to put down the wire feeding roller and press the wire cable.
5. Tool holder assembly: in the wire stripping machine, it is responsible for cutting off the wire cable, stripping the head and tail. Under the shutdown state, the upper and lower blades need to be opened to the maximum to facilitate the cable to pass through the cutter smoothly.
6. Pressure control knob: control the pressure of wire feeding roller. pulling it out then clockwise rotate the screw, and the pressure of wire feeding roller increases. Pulling it out then anticlockwise rotate the screw, and the pressure of wire feeding roller decreases. (according to the strength of the cable insulation to adjust, that is, if it is difficult to strip the wire,the pressure increase, otherwise, decrease.)
7. Wire outlet roller clearance control knob: to control the outlet wheel clearance of the stripping machine of electric wire, the rotation clearance of the upper screw is increased, and the rotation clearance of the lower screw is reduced (adjusted according to the thickness and thickness of the cable).
8. Wire outlet roller pressure control knob: the computer stripping machine of electric wire controls the outlet wheel pressure. After pulling out, the screw rotates anticlockwise, and the outlet wheel pressure increases. After pulling out, the screw rotates clockwise, and the pressure of the incoming wire wheel decreases. (it is determined according to the strength of the cable skin, that is, it is difficult for the stripping machine to strip the wire, and if it is difficult, the pressure will increase, and if it is easy, the pressure will be reduced.)
9. Wire outlet roller lifting knob: lift up wire outlet roller when taking off the wire cable, and lift up wire outlet roller by turning the screw anticlockwise, which is convenient for taking off the cable smoothly; when the machine is working, put down the wire outlet roller, and turn the screw clockwise to put down the wire outlet roller. (when the short stripping program is running, the wire outlet roller should be raised.)