The possible factors of terminal rail feed not working are as follows:
1. Lack of power supply voltage.
2. The connecting wire between the terminal rail feed and the controller is cracked.
3. The fuse of the controller is blown out.
4. The coil is burnt out.
5. The space between coil and framework is too small or too large.
6. Some parts are stuck between the coil and the frame.
7. The terminal rail feed is against hard objects, and the top plate or chassis touches other equipment.
The vibration of terminal rail feed is weak or slow, and the scattered or irregular feeding may be due to the following points:
1. The spring is cracked.
2. The bottom plate is too thin.
3. The equipment table has defects and lacks hardness. If it is suspended on the equipment table, the vibration will be too weak. The thickness of the table should be at least 1-1 / 2 “, so as not to absorb vibration. It is necessary to equip the cylindrical support with triangular support plate.
4. The table is not level.
5. There are sundries in the tray.
6. The air gap of the coil should be as small as possible.
7. The machine’s rhythm is too fast, causing parts sliding from the vibration plate.
8. Parts problems: out of tolerance, bending, oil, etc.
9. The fastening screw between the disc and the base is not tight or the position is wrong.
10. Too many parts.
11. Improper adjustment of chassis.
12. When the material is changed, the panel should be trimmed from the beginning, focusing on the chassis.
13. When using air blowing, some questions may arise, such as unstable air pressure, air source pollution, water or oil. These pollutants will stay on the surface of the terminal rail feed, resulting in slow down or even failure of feeding. The air source should be clean and dry, and equipped with independent pressure regulator and filter. Do not use rigid pipe will reduce the feeding function. Flexible hose should be used.