Next, we will continue to share with you the troubleshooting methods that often occur in the daily practical use of the automated velcro tape cutter, and how to deal with a series of fault problems of the automated velcro tape cutter.
1. When using heat cutting, the tape cannot be cut
(1) Check whether the temperature reaches the preset temperature.
(2) Check whether the hot knife is heated.
2. No power supply
(1) Check whether the power connection plug is in good contact;
(2) Check whether the fuse is disconnected.
3. There is power supply, but cannot be started, the sensor is wrong, the cutter seat sliding sleeve is stuck or there is no pressure.
(1) Check whether the cylinder is ventilated, if it is not ventilated, please open the valve.
(2) Sensor error.
(3) Check whether the cutter seat sliding sleeve is stuck, and pour lubricating oil on the sliding sleeve.
Note: Please do not add white oil for computerized hot & cold strip cutting machine.
4. Rotary knife sensor error
(1) Check whether there is air pressure or the punching frame is stuck.
(2) Check whether the baffle of the rotary knife sensor is offset or stuck at the top rotation.
(3) Whether the fuse of the drive board is blown out.
5. The screen does not display
Check whether the output of the transformer has power or the socket is loose.